Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Um...about that last post....

Plain and simple. I'm an idiot.
I have amazing friends. Friends in Ireland, in Washington, in Toronto, in Oregon, in New York, in Florida, in Michigan, and especially here in California. I don't often get in the "depths of despair" but when I do I loose sight of all the good and wonderful things in my life. I am a very lucky person (despite my car fiascoes).
Thank you so much my friends that are so supportive. Thank you friends that help me get around with all these car troubles. Thank you friends that go on adventures with me. Thank you friends that I love doing shows with. Thank you friends that help me get work. Thank you friends that are there to smack me upside the head when I get mopey- and show me how lucky and loved I am.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
There are gems in this town and I feel lucky enough to have found them.
There...some good sap after some crap sap from last post.

No comments: