Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just a little something...

Today I had a customer who came up to my window laughing and saying: "your that funny teller aren't ya?!" I just smiled and said "What's your account number?" He laughed harder and gave me his account number. As I proceeded with his deposit and cash back I asked if he wanted me to leave the change in his account. "Bwahahahaha! ya I guess so. The change just weighs down my pants! Makes my pants fall down!", "Nope, don't want that." I responded. "Bwahahaha! Your a riot!" He still laughed as he took his cash and walked out the door.
The other day a lady came into the bank in her dance leotard. Now I know totally recognized it as a leotard but my co-workers thought it was a swim suit. Doesn't matter. The point is: Really? You're wearing that in public? yeesh.

No comments: