Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back to the Bank


Fear no more! My bank stories will continue. Today was day two of training at my new branch. I have a completely new computer program to learn before getting in a window. Thankfully some things stay the same.
Listening to customers here in a ritzy town in southern California has taught me that know matter where you live, once you walk into a bank you'll find those beloved characters.
While the faces I did not recognize, their personalities were quite familiar. A older man argued that he shouldn't be charged for cashing his check that was drawn off of us while he was not an actual member. The confused older lady still took 15 min. to figure out which wallet she kept her bank information in. A boisterous man greeted me by saying "Hawoh". Fancy mom's and daughters stuck their noses in the air while clutching their Prada purses and hiding behind their Gucci glasses.
I look forward to talking to them more one on one. While I recognize a good chunk of them...I believe I have discovered a few more breeds.
Can't wait to pass on the tails!

No comments: