Saturday, October 29, 2011

NaNoWriMo

I am so very excited for this to be my first year at participating in National Novel Writing Month I've had a couple stories I've wanted to tell floating around in my head but now I'm making the commitment to write 50,000 words in one month. I'm ever so grateful (and partially dreading) having friends who are also participating and will be keeping me accountable to my commitment. I do not know what to expect or where my story will take me, but I will be happy to finally not feel like an idiot for saying "I'm a writer" and have not much to show for it. Come December 1 I will have the first draft of my first novel done. My hope is to make it into a possible play or screenplay, but I think this will be a great starting point. Ok, here goes nothing!

No comments: