Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Another shot


I had a blog before...but among the millions of passwords I've created in my lifetime....my blogspot password has eluded me. So now I must begin again.

Curses!

Well....let's see if I can keep this one up.


Here's a brief overview since I last had an entry:

In June I went to Germany for the world cup. In July I moved back home from Northern Ireland and got real serious real fast with a boy. My heart was broken. I got a job working as a bank teller. In September I played Rosaline in Shakespeare's "As You Like It" and suddenly remembered I came home to be an actress....not a girlfriend. So.... applied for school at North Carolina School of Performing Arts. In December I was cast in "Noises Off" to play "Brooke" (the underwear girl) with my high school director who is diagnosed with cancer and has 3-6 months to live. I've begun rehearsals for said show and am working on my audition pieces for NCSPA. I fly to San Fran for auditions in Feb. By day I still working as a bank teller - and I love it.

And that, my friend, has been my life (in a nutshell) since last April.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Deblin said...

Wow. That's pretty much the best summary I ever read. And I was hip to most things on account of we talk on the phone! Well done writing summaries.

Uhm... Why aren't you going to acting school in Toronto like a good girl?

Julisa said...

oh duh....